To whom it may concern,
And at this point that is very few. I'm starting this blog in leu of journaling about The Ghost Buck Ranch. Just seems like it will be easier and more accessible thats all.
I promise not to try and be cute or funny cause quite frankly I'm not.
This is mainly to record mundane ranch info as I attempt (and hopefully will be successful at) improving the wildlife potential and habitat of 563 acres located in Pontotoc County, Oklahoma.
Bringing the property back to Native Habitat to benefit wildlife and being a Good Steward of the land is my ultimate goal.
Countdown to Closing March 25, 2008
Ranch purchase was March 25, 2008. I will start blogging from this day (Feb 25, 2010)forward but hope also include info and visuals from purchase till this point also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment