Fish Slayer Emma
Had Emma and Anna overnight at the ranch BY MYSELF!!!! God help us all, can you believe their mother could be so irresponsible?
Kimala said she would trade me standing in line for a new Iphone if I would watch the girls overnight, and of course I said yes since I love those little ones soooo much. Although I must admit when she told me I might have to wipe Anna's booty after number 2, I told her I didn't need a new phone that bad (and I don't even have one that works at all at this point). So between actually having to do that and helping both go potty on the pond dam while we were fishing I have accumulated considerable experience on something I will probably never use again in my life. I hope.
Anna's Butterfly
But we did have a great time. Emma caught fish and Anna caught grasshoppers and Butterflies. No major meltdowns except when I told Anna we were going back to her house and she starting crying and said she wanted to stay with me at the ranch, at which time Emma asked if they could stay for the next 90 days (she is so specific). I said you guys are wearing me out and Anna says, "Papaw, you wear me out". My new friend and neighbor Ron Dansby met them today and said he wished he had a magic wand that could just freeze them at this age. I agree.
Yep, I even gave them a bath!!!
Anna with Pet Grasshopper
How comfortable could this be? Half way on the coffee table and half way on the ottoman.
In Papa's food plot. "Is that corn?"Anna ask.







1 comment:
Awh, wiping a little girl's butt is alot better than wiping a 70 year olds - i can tell ya! You just wait.
Post a Comment